It's 9:30 in the morning and I am home listening to only 2 kiddies playing in the background. It's been a big week for everyone. Bennett had his first day of kindergarten Wednesday. Brent rearranged his schedule so he could come back home for a few minutes to drive him to school and walk him up to the treehouse (that's how the school refers to the k/1 classrooms because they are up in the trees). When I picked him up in the afternoon, he said his first day was "perfect" with a thumbs up. From there, we drove to the farm and he got his first riding lesson on his favorite horse, Centaur. What a great day!
That same day, I had Savannah with me when I went to Target and she was interested in some princess panties, so we got them. The potty video has arrived and we will start the phase of what motivates her to want to use the potty.
and the other big thing, even though it wasn't this week, was Em getting her ears pierced for her b-day. She did great and looks so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is my answer to my question about how Bennett did on his first day! I'm excited to see such huge changes going on in the Baldwin home! :)
Wow! So many milestones all at once. Gee Bishop just needs to walk or something to round it out. :)
Bennett- you are SUCH a big boy! I am so happy you are enjoying kindergarten! And, Miss Emma! I cannot wait to see your new jewelry collection! I bet your ears are gorgeous!
Post a Comment