Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hoppy Easter


A beautiful Easter morning. I had ordered matching outfits in February, but most items were, unbeknownest to me, backordered. So, this year, no matching required. There is a small element of coordinating, but it's probably not noticable here. Brent was able to join us for church before having to go to work, so that was a nice bonus.












We enjoyed a nice lunch - remarkably quite and relaxing this year - with our friends the Lallis and had our egg hunt there. Again, it was a beautiful day.










Emma made a cake for dessert. It was the perfect Easter treat.

1 comment:

RaeChelle said...

It truly was a perfect day! All the way around! Love spending our Easters with the Baldwin's, I hope that Brent is off next year! And the cake! Wow, Emma did a great job!! I vote for her to be on dessert detail every year!