Sunday, May 9, 2010

Best Mother's Day EVER!


There it is - the best thing to happen on Mother's Day. Emma was baptized by our friend and one of our ministers, Doug. Hopefully the video will turn out better than the photos which are almost all blurry.
I realize a lot of religions view baptism differently; for us it is the conscience choice of each person to decide to be baptized. We also had the annual baby dedication today at our church -- this was the second of many years we won't be doing that. Anyway, when they were babies, we dedicated our children to the Lord and promised to teach them about Jesus and what it means to follow Him. From there it was Emma's decision to dedicate her life to Christ. We are so proud of her!

1 comment:

TMA said...

Congrats, but honestly, when I saw the first picture I wasn't sure where they were but could see the water. I was horrified thinking it was your basement!! Relieved it wasn't :)