Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday 4

FOUR ALREADY!

love the way she shows off her gifts - right in front of her face.

we had another lovely at home birthday last night. It's so nice to let the evening go as the birthday girl (or boy as the case may be) wishes. This year Vay asked for a "steak birfday" so her daddy grilled steaks for dinner. Then we opened presents and she could play with them for as long as she liked which is until we ask if everyone is ready for cake. haha. Cake and ice cream, then more playing. What a nice time.


it's really quite a shame to be so proud of a cake...
(and this one is officially caught up and not post dated TMA - lol)




2 comments:

TMA said...

Wait a minute...I know I was in the middle of homelessness when she was born but is her birthday the 7th?? That is my niece's birthday which is also the day you moved to Louisville!! I guess I didn't put all that together with Vay's b-day. In that pic of her with the cake she looks like Brent.

Holly said...

I remember going with Jan to see you in the hospital and it looked like you were having a spa day. Your hair was perfect, make-up flawless and looked like you could have taken a quick jog around the city. But the baby was literally 1 hour old!!! She is just precious!!!