Saturday, January 22, 2011

A yearning for last week

Brent did his absolute best at surprising me with a warm destination get away for the two of us. I admit, it's really difficult to completely surprise me due to all the stuff that I schedule, so he told me about it several weeks in advance.
This time last week I was lying on a double bed lounger on the beach in Cancun resting with my hubby. The locals were telling us how cool it was, but it didn't matter to us bc 75 was about 50 degrees more than we had left. We enjoyed 3 days of resting on the beach, resting by the pool, resting on the porch of our room, and going to the spa. The surroundings were beautiful (we were at a resort about 30 min north of Cancun) and the food was excellent. I also remembered that I can get dressed for dinner in about 20 minutes when I don't have to stop to help a little person. : )

No comments: