Saturday, February 2, 2008
Sanity/Insanity
Well, the weather held out for us yesterday and we started the move process. I'm currently sitting at the rental waiting on our last load from the movers! We still have a bunch of stuff to bring over that didn't make it into boxes-like toys, shoes, etc. But we are sleeping here tonight! Brent is hoping that our sanity got packed in one of the boxes; I only hope it's not in one that was put in storage! Luckily storage is right here in the basement, so if we can't find our sanity by next week, we can go down there and look for it. This whole process is insane, but our movers are fab and I've had lots of help from friends with the kids and the boxes. Oh, we have the same phone # and are not changing our address. Check back in soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yeah, I want to be there when you unpack...maybe I will run into some good finds and a little of your sanity!
Post a Comment