Is this how we have so much stuff? Because everytime we move it's too hectic to purge? That's what's happening right now; I just keep shoving things into boxes. It's not Goodwill stuff. It's too nice to toss out. These items are just things we replaced with different decorating styles. I know there are friends who would use them and give them a loving home, so anyone in town (or out of town for that matter) reading this blog remember to come over and "help unpack" so you can get first pick!
Well, the precipitation is beginning as Brent takes our last load for today to the rental. The movers are scheduled for 10a.m. tomorrow given it's not raining or snowing. Wish us luck, because we're almost too far gone to turn back. Besides, I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE A LONG BATH IN THE GIANT TUB since I've only had a regular 1946 tub for the last 4 years. (I really considered just going over there to take a bath tonight, but fearful the neighbors might think there's a prowler! That would be bad - disturbed in the tub by the police.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it would make for a good story though!!!!
Post a Comment