Saturday, April 25, 2009

Assistance please.

ok, I'm the kid in class that listened to the teacher and learned what I needed for the test (yes, I did some follow-up reading, but the meat of my learning was from "gleening.") So, who can call or email me with some quick info on how to make my blog page "my own" and give up this premade template? You can see what I was able to do on my own... I am asking for help - that's for those of you who complain to me that I don't ask for help. I'm now asking. BUT if I don't get any, I shall again cease asking in the future. : )

3 comments:

TMA said...

I made my own header but I do not know how to make my own blog page, either. Sorry.

Beth Smith said...

Here is what you do...you can thank me later. Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, then click on "free backgrounds" on the left hand side of the page. Find a cute background that you like, and then it tells you how to get it on your blog step-by-step. This is coming from a girl who hates to ask for help too...hope this helps!

Three Men and a Momma said...

Hey! I always use scrapblog.com. Check out my blog to see my most recent header. www.theholemans.blogspot.com. There are lots of options and then I edit my fonts and colors to match the header that I make. It's fun to play around with and there are lots of different options! How are you guys??
-Emily