It was a lovely day. After church, we made 2 attempts at a late brunch, but decided it wasn't worth the wait. So we went home and Mommy made French Toast. I got a FAB card -- it, of course, was an Elvis card (and it was the same color and image as my t-shirt!), a monogrammed return address stamp, and a new cordless vacuum. Now I don't have to drag out the big one to vacuum the crumbs under the table. I realize most women wouldn't be as excited about such a gift, but I love it. Then the real treat of Mother's Day -- a nice, long, uninterrupted nap. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The first two pictures had me worried...then I saw it was an apron! Whew! Thank goodness that was not your dress! Then I saw pic number three - How very Leave it to Beaver of you...the apron, skirt and heels while cooking! You rock that look, though!
Love the apron and heels!! Every man's dream!!
Post a Comment