we are all panties all the time!
I posted panties many months ago -- it didn't go well. I finally got tired of the dirty diapers and decided that I had to dedicate my time to this endeavor with this child. Within a couple of days, she had it. Now a week later, no more diapers (or pullups) even overnight. Yipee!!
Contemplating taking on Bish too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH!!! I was sending good vibes your way :)
Girls are so much easier than boys. Only one more to go!
I don't think I've ever seen a child be more proud of themselves! I can't believe she is so big! where did the time go? As for Bish? I don't know. I waited with both boys until they were dry in the morning and then wow, it just took off from there! He'll get it soon!! :)
Post a Comment