
OK, this post is a blatant "advertisement" for a company that has just saved me a ton of heartache and a little money to boot. I ordered this wallpaper in April this year and have been waiting patiently for it through this my 4th backorder. I have been fortunate enough today to speak with a few people that care about my plight of "needing" this wallpaper for the couples party/shower/thing we are having here in 3 weeks. The manufacturer is having issues with their current downsizing, a plight I care about for them as well, so the lady helping me with a timeline today was kind enough to tell me about 3 places in the country that ordered several rolls within the last few months in hopes that one may have what I needed. I love my Southern roots and today they did me proud. I called the first store in NC to sadly find out that they did not have any rolls left. Then the second call to SC...I spoke with Pam Smith, owner of Wallpaper Additions in Columbia. She had the 10 rolls I needed, but with different dye lots, and a roll unmarked. She took so much time with me in comparing the different dye lots in different light to tell me if she thought they were at least somewhat close (like you wouldn't necessarily notice a difference on opposite walls especially once curtains and pictures are hung). I bought her unopened rolls (and she threw in the opened double roll) and they were $5 less per roll saving me over $50. So, if you are looking for wallpaper and can find your pattern online, call Pam in SC for a deal. She was very nice.

1 comment:
So this is the paper your putting in the old living room! Love it! Can't wait to see it up!!! :)
Post a Comment