Monday, September 21, 2009

More of The Wedding

Got some pictures!!
The ceremony
The Bell Ringers

The Flower Girls

The Jr BridesMaid
The Wedding Party

Mothers of flower girls and bell ringers AND friends to Bride

Maid of Honor (a babysitter until college) with Em

Reception in the back yard

I'm sure I've left out so much, but since Sunday, August 16th, we've been on rest and recuperate duty. Not a project has been done - and hardly any cleaning has been done either! Case in point - someone ran into (or more likely backed into) our mailbox over the weekend and the box is just sitting on the ground...










2 comments:

TMA said...

very pretty. I didn't realize your kids were part of the wedding party...cute! Were you in charge of the tables settings, etc or someone else?? I like the colors of the whole thing

Holly said...

It was a fun, sweet, memorable wedding to be sure! Thank you for being so giving!! Love you!!