Someone pointed out to me that my picture of our new built-ins was not of the completed project. So, here it is.
And here is the DR wallpaper I went to extremes to find and buy. I really do love it - it's a good thing. : ) We made a spur of the moment change on the color of the wall below the chair rail and it's definitely better than using the paper background color. I also got to reuse my old DR drapes - amazingly they were a perfect match. The only snafu was we had one window in the old DR and two in the new one. So I hurried out to PB and bought a single drape that I whipped into 2 pleated ones to match the original on Wednesday before the wedding. It was a temporary fix until I can purchase matching fabric and get another set made to compliment the originals.

1 comment:
what that pink!!! oh my your house is amazing that black and white plaid looking tile in the bathroom....oh my!
the ceiling....oh my imagine me screaming at my computer right now!!!
we are moving to Denver! can you believe we are finally done and get a real job now!!!woo hoo.
seriously i can't wait to look at more photos of your amazing house!
Post a Comment