best story of the night: Bish made the same superman flying thing as Vay at one house and got more candy for it. Later, he kept taking candy from the bowl at a different house and I tried to get him to say thank you and walk away. The lady finally went inside and closed the door. Bish proceeded to scream and throw a fit on her porch to which she readily reopened the door and gave him more candy. Stinker!
Each year Em and Bennett try to talk us into dressing up to walk around with them on halloween. As I mentioned previously, Brent does not like dressing up. So in an effort to appease both sides, one yr I got Brent a hat and whip so he could be Indiana Jones. This year I told the kids that if we were going with a Superhero theme (and that would be everyone, not just the babies) we would dress up too. They did not like our option -- the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. They wanted to know what our costumes would look like and I told them pretty much whatever we decided to wear, but we would make the bionic sound effects as we "ran" through the neighborhood. It apparently was not what they hoped for and opted for the glamorous Greek/Roman theme.

No comments:
Post a Comment