Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A semi-quick update

Well, being able to walk again has kept me very busy. Too busy to update what's been going on apparently. Friday, after my surgery on Thursday, I strapped on my walking boot, grabbed my crutches (for one of the last times I might add), and headed to the kids' preschool Thanksgiving program and lunch. I couldn't miss my little Pilgrim and Indian! They sang some songs and then we all enjoyed turkey and dressing and the fixin's. Since 2 of them are in preschool this year, Daddy took off work to be the other guest for the Thanksgiving lunch. (Just so happens that it also worked out great for my surgery too!) And as a bonus, Grammy joined us for the lunch and program because she'd been here taking care of the kids for us on Thursday.


Not many Daddy pictures posted...


The next week was Thanksgiving. We gave up our CrackerBarrel takeout for a scrumptuous meal with friends. It was a great day with food, football and friends.




Then I did this...


I've wanted to be a red-head for 20 years. Not quite this red, so I went back to the salon the next day and got this shade...



I can now say that I've done it and I will be going back to my natural blonde color. It's more work than I want to put forth.

No comments: