Thursday's surgery went well. I was wheeled into the OR at 11 and we were heading home at 12:40. I'm taking it easy this weekend. Yesterday I went to the kids' preschool Thanksgiving lunch then home for a 3 hour nap. Today was take off the surgery bandages and clean the incisions. I am allowed to walk - it is recommended in the boot, but that thing is very cumbersome and I am doing better barefoot. I've gone from the bedroom to the kitchen twice without assistance!! It feels great!!! Rest assured that I will not do anything to jeapordize my full and speedy recovery, but I wanted to share with you all my baby-steps -- literally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you go girl!!! So good to see you walking without a cast of some kind! Miss you this weekend! Just not the same without my T!!! Love you!
Post a Comment