BiAnnual Girls' Scrapbook Weekend
Just days after our birthday celebration I loaded up the car and drove to MS for our AllSmiles meeting. Yes, it was a long drive, but given the flight issues we've experienced in the past, I opted for something more within my control (seemingly). A local friend rode with me to Memphis where I dropped her for a weekend with her family, so much of the time went by quickly due to conversation.
Luckily no one had any serious travel issues (once again, poor Karen, as she is becoming known, did have a small problem, but beating her suitcase home isn't really comparable to spending the night in the airport like last year.) So, we all arrived in Jackson, picked a bedroom, stored our cropping gear, and headed out to eat. The next morning we did a little local shopping and eating again before getting serious about cropping.


No comments:
Post a Comment