Saturday, November 3, 2012

Time for the "Tooth Pillow"

October 22, 2012
The momentous day...
Savannah lost her first tooth.
She had been "wiggling" it for several weeks but, admittedly it was a challenge to do bc the other tooth was in behind it so she couldn't just wiggle it with her tongue.  The tooth was barely holding on and I explained that I needed to "floss" around it good.  One pop of the floss and out it fell.  Then there was blood and she had a mini-freak-out.  She said she'd never let me do that again and I think she was talking about "tricking" her.
 

We pulled out "Tara's Tooth Pillow" that I remember my maternal grandmother making for me and stuck her little tooth in it for the tooth fairy.
BTW, the tooth fairy must not be experiencing any of the fiscal burden bc she left $5 -- I can't even do the percentage increase on that from my quarter.  haha.

No comments: