Tuesday, April 22, 2008

framing day 5

Our neighbors have started referring to our house as "insta-house" because the framing is going so quickly. They have also gotten in a few good jokes about lawyers and property lines...hahaha. Anyway, when we went over this evening the kids pointed out that they could see the playroom. That meant that the wall was gone. We wish we could make every room real for those of you reading and looking at pictures. For us, we're taking pictures of our specific rooms, but we realize it probably just looks like construction to the rest.

3 comments:

TMA said...

It does help to have been in your house and know they old layout. That way I can envision where the new rooms will connect, etc.

Three Men and a Momma said...

Oh my! I haven't checked the blog since Easter- such progress! It is going to be fantastic!

Holly said...

I cannot believe how much has been done. At this rate you will be moving in at the end of summer! (if only...). I am so happy you are taking so many pictures of the transformation. I can't wait to move in when we get to come back to L'ville! ;)