Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thankful

I feel like I'm usually so negative (in life, but especially in this forum) and I wanted to add some positive thoughts during this season of thanks.

I am thankful for:

1. My family - ok, that's cheating, bc it takes no thought. Of course I'm thankful for my family... I am thankful for my husband who loves me even on my worst days. For my children - they're so darn cute! For all the good times and bad times going back to my own childhood bc without those situations I would not be the person I am today.

2. My friends - again, cheating. There are so many people here that take care of us. They nuture us and provide a loving environment in which to raise our family. They are supportive, fun, and have our best interest at heart. And for all those friends who are far away - it's so wonderful to be able to communicate after an extended absence and it not even feel as if a day has passed or even matter that it has been 1 yr or 10 yrs since our last talk. Those are TRUE friends.

3. My life - some days are more trying than others, but I know that there is a plan for me that will one day make perfect sense. The intersecting of lives until that day continues to astound and amaze me.

happy thanksgiving.

No comments: