Friday, August 14, 2009

Can You Guess?


These are cookies for the 'sweets table' at the wedding being held here tomorrow. Thanks, Raeg & Mindy, for doing those!
So, you ask, why haven't we heard about a wedding at your house?
Well, it is the couples shower/party turned surprise wedding turned not surprise. : )
We are greatly honored that the bride and groom and families would even consider such.
Things of course have been crazy, but are looking great. We did not accomplish everything that needed to be done after the construction, but we got tons finished with this motivator.
I'll post new pictures next week.

2 comments:

RaeChelle said...

Those are so cute! LOL I'm glad they are good! And I was surprised to hear that they made your blog! So honored! ;) See you tonight!

TMA said...

If those are the cookies you served when at your rental house for All Smiles then they were soooo yummy!!