Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Big 4-0


The hat says it all. Brent FINALLY acquiesced to my pleading for a skating party for our December birthdays.
There was a lot of this...


and this,

and even one of these!

But after a bit of this,

everyone was a little more comfortable.


There was even a tad of this...


And I loved doing this and lots of other tricks.
I still got it; all those years of skating came right back, thank goodness!


THANKS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS FROM BOTH NEAR AND FAR WHO RISKED LIFE AND LIMB TO JOIN US! WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

RaeChelle said...

It was by far the bests 40th birthday party I've been to yet! Even mine and it was a lot of fun! Thanks for allowing us all to relive our childhood and skate to our hearts content! Love you both!

Krisitn said...

Looks like a great time. Sure wish we could have joined you....I guess for the big 5-0!!! Love ya!
Kristin

R Alan Boyle said...

That, is awesome.