Friday, December 17, 2010

HELP


After all these years, I've finally found a Christmas plate that I like and feel I can like year after year. Problem is I bought all 3 sets of 4plates at Target here in town. I will happily repay the cost of the plates and shipping (and handling charges!) if anyone finds these in your own town. [I've done a little snooping online and there is limited availability in NC, MO, TN, CO, and TX : )-- don't think I have followers in other states - haha]. I would love to have 20-24 plates in total, so I need 2-3 more sets of the dinner plate.

2 comments:

TMA said...

Would you like to share who makes the plate? or any other info that might be helpful to identify said plate if we see it?

tarab said...

made the adjustment -- Target! there was one set at Jennings Target on Tuesday.