We are getting into a nice groove with our weekends -- picking nearly the same weeks each year.
I specifically scheduled my CAbi show for this week while my friends were here. We had a good time playing in the clothes all weekend. I couldn't try on any of the pants, but that didn't impede the fun.
Karen accepted her "Against All Odds" trophy for making it to our crop weekends with the most travel difficulties. It's not a real weekend unless Karen has missed (or hopefully only barely made) a flight. Last time she spent the night in O'Hare...
But, there was a run by Theresa to take the trophy. Fortunately for Karen, she was able to maintain her title with a delay and a near miss on the way here and a delay and a missed connector on the way home.
My bum leg put a damper on the other fun things we'd been adding to our crop weekends, so this time we all buckled down and did a lot of scrapbooking. I am usually a mid-teen number of completed pages person and I worked on over 30 pages this weekend. Digital is becoming more popular for these travel weekends as can be seen here -- 3 of 5 working digitally.
September 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment