I agreed almost one year ago to be in charge of the GS cookie sales this year - before I knew we'd be moving or have a new baby. I'm all about saying no, but if I had backed out, there would have been no troop for lack of leaders. So, once again I'm reminded that my frustration level is low. I sent enough reminder emails for them to be considered spam and still only 1/3 of the girls turned in their forms. I've spent the majority of the afternoon chasing down orders instead of packing. I'm irritated, uncoiffed, unpacked and already running late for the troop mtg this evening. But on the bright side, the backyard has been staked for the addition!!!!!! As I've said before, once we started drawing this thing it became bigger than initially imagined. I mean, we had to connect one side of the house to the other side of the house and did that with the kitchen and family room. Luckily there's about 30+ feet of overgrown vegetation near the back property line, so the house doesn't eat up the entire back yard. That pool we'd discussed might fall by the wayside though because that would eat up all but that 30+ ft of green space in that area of the yard. Oh, here are some before pictures too. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment