Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hauling

Do you ever feel like the more you do the less you get done? I'm so excited about moving BACK into the house, so that when I unpack everything I can clean it to my satisfaction. Today we hauled all sorts of clothes and toys and stuff to the rental (well Brent did the actual hauling, I just took everything to the door). I'd forgotten how tiring moving is. Still trying to pack and field phone calls about the house or meetings or finances. I need a clone. Oh, and a clone of Brent too! That way we could leave our clones to pack and take the kids to do something fun, like bowling. I'm remembering being a little girl and wishing I could twitch my nose like Samantha on Bewitched and everything be done - I'm wishing that again! Ah, I've come full circle...

No comments: