thought this would be a nice way to end the year -- pictures from a trip to Grandpa's. The weather was great and the kids enjoyed the lambs that were born earlier that morning.
Em, me, Bish, VayVay
Emma with cousins, Alanna and Nick
Grandpa carrying Bennett (who's afraid of big dogs)
loved the Christmas card - glad to have a chance to see what you all have been up to - don't envy you. Not sure J will ever go for building a house - I'm thinking he should not read your blog, that will probably clinch the no for him! Anne Marie
hey, cute lamb pics. out of town my email does not send but ony receives. Anyway, wanted you to know I got your message and per your instructions booked my flights today. Arriving 7pm thursday and leaving sun 2:10 pm
2 comments:
loved the Christmas card - glad to have a chance to see what you all have been up to - don't envy you. Not sure J will ever go for building a house - I'm thinking he should not read your blog, that will probably clinch the no for him! Anne Marie
hey, cute lamb pics. out of town my email does not send but ony receives. Anyway, wanted you to know I got your message and per your instructions booked my flights today. Arriving 7pm thursday and leaving sun 2:10 pm
Post a Comment