library fireplace surround
Savannah's bathroom
master bath vanity marble top -- the skirt front will go in this week
master bath tub surround - the tub got recessed and looks fabulous!! Thanks to the architect for the super edge design on the tub deck.
Brent's favortie granite -- butler's pantry
the update:
If you haven't heard, we're moving beginning THIS Saturday. The place has been a flurry of activity, but it all stopped today bc the floors are being completed. No work until Thurs. or Fri. We will start our moving process this weekend with boxes of stored items (things like Christmas decorations, books, etc.) The furniture goes next Wednesday, so that will be the night we are officially back in our house - sleeping there.
If you remember one of my first posts last year, it related my contentment that the Titans hadn't made it to the superbowl bc we'd have been too busy to watch. Well, we play this Saturday and therefore I am making the executive decision that we will only be moving boxes until gametime. Go Titans!!
Check back for how the "punchlist" goes - haha! It's not even a punchlist yet - it's still things that need to be done. But we're just happy to get back home! The workmen can complete the punchlist around me and the kids (which is easier than me trying to go over and answer questions while letting them watch a video in the driveway)
I'm hopeful that I will get some more great pictures prior to move time to keep everyone (all 6 of you following this blog) satisfied for the period of time I'm offline.

2 comments:
I am so excited for you finally completing this project!! I know it will be a relief to get back to your house and get settled and not deal with those characters anymore. Can't wait to visit and see the new/old digs!! Icy here today...hope it is not coming your way and you have good weather for move in.
I am so excited that you all are getting to move in!! Can't wait to come for a visit and see the hot pink living room in person. I am sure it will be fabulous!!!
Love you
Post a Comment