Sunday, February 15, 2009

laundry

ok, so we don't have columns on the side or back porches; no driveway; still have a giant stump in the front yard which has no grass - mud only (except for the lovely erosion fence all the way across the yard), but I have my wishy-washy back. I have done all the laundry piled up for the better part of 10-12 days in just under 4 hrs. I love my wishy-washy!!! I do recommend this laundry for those with a little larger than normal family. We purchased 2 washers and 2 dryers and have them set all 4 in a row under a countertop for folding. The machines are inexpensive front loaders. I don't typically wash 16 pairs of jeans at once, so those giant machines don't woo me to buy them. And since they are a bit on the small side, they fit nicely under a counter leaving me lots of space for folding. Just another reason it's good to be home.

No comments: