It seems to me that there is certainly something to post about, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. We've been having some fun with the kids. They love being home and have had such fun playing outside and with their friends. There have been camps and a few more to come. There have been amusement park days, swimming days, and hanging out with friends days.
We've been working hard to complete most projects prior to the Aug 15 party date (did I include in a previous post that we're hosting a big couples shower/party for our previous babysitter who happens to be the daughter of one of my best friends here?) So, the pressure is on to get most of it done. I know I won't get curtains (the ones that need to be made) and we may or may not have shutters, but I think lots of the decorating and painting/wallpapering will get done.
Recently I made those pillows for my bed (from the picture where I cheated and just draped the fabric over a pillow) and the valances for the laundry room, hung the wallpaper int he service hall, painted the guest room, unboxed tons of pictures for hanging. The landscape has been completed as well as the front walk. Now we have one month for ChemLawn to give us a lush, weed free yard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you sound like you have been super busy! I am sure it will be lovely and no one will notice or be nearly as critical as you and Brent about the house not being "done." I am just trying to scrape and paint my back porch. Everytime I paint it rains on the wet paint! Counterproductive.
So looking forward to seeing all the home improvements! And of course the party is the event of the summer! :)
I want to see pics of the landscaping and the service hall wallpaper!! I know I will be there in less than a month, but I am impatient!!!
Post a Comment