the new and improved front porch!
the new and improved kitchen!
The master bath vanity, shower and "rug" pattern on the floor. This space has turned out beautifully. It is everything we wanted save the adorable monogrammed frameless, beveled mirrors that I found out today have been discontinued.
is it apparent how much we like this particular piece? It's in almost every post.

3 comments:
I am so excited for you and I'll admit, just a bit envious. I soooo want a bigger house with things in it the way I want them. The front looks great...do/did you have shutters? The kitchen is amazing and I am sure you, oops, I mean Brent, will love cooking in there. I would love that butler's pantry, too!! No shame there :)
my mouth is watering. I wish I was there it help you move in (so that I could find a hiding spot and just stay put!) Good luck!
Kiss the museum goodbye!
Tara! You have a house again! Yay!
I am so envious of that kitchen!
Post a Comment