*church and brunch with friends
*VayVay's clothes in closet
*some laundry
*kitchen cabinet hardware installed (what we have at least)
*Em's chandelier hung
*Em's bath cabinet fixed (painters gunked up the holes for the shelf holders)
*helped Em arrange her closet and bathroom - this emptied about 3 more boxes
*separated some boxes in freezing attic and brought some into the house for emptying
*grocery store for milk -- it's snowing -- and a pizza pick-up
*riteaid for poster board for 10 yo homework (at 8:45 pm!)
*measure twice, order once new microwave trim kit
well, we of course did not complete our list, but are pretty pleased with our efforts this weekend. My goal for the end of the week: unpack the boxes I deem necessary. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you get the grout cleaned? What ended up working? And why did they have to be in em's bathroom? I thought hers was already done before this porject.
Again, still envious of the new old house...not the unpacking, though. I may need a valium prescription for our next move, after the last one
I heard that the wedding has been moved to Florida. So instead of me staying at Palace Baldwin, you all can stay at Motel McCall!!
We won't make you clean grout, but if you want to we won't stop you...
Post a Comment