We are surviving. We moved Wednesday in 11 hrs with 2men&atruck which actually turned out to be 6men and 2trucks - guessing we frightened someone with our enormous amount of crap. Anyway, nothing major there.
Have been without cable/phone/comp bc of problems. using laptop from '98 to type this now - same one 2 yo pops all of the keys off of for fun. will try to be short...
house not finished, but we're here.
# of workers who saw me in pjs this morning = 3
# of workers who are now working faster so they don't have to hear the kids screaming all day = all of them. : )
signing off in order to go try out new steam shower.
it's good to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
SOOO exciting! It must be so nice to finally be home. Send my best to all- I'd love to see you guys sometime!
Boxes, boxes, boxes. But they are in the house and so are you!! Glad you are there!
UGH! You know I hate moving..but you also know why! Just be sure to unpack the scrapping stuff for All Smiles in Feb!! Gotta have priorities!
Tara, I know you just moved in and all, but I need pics. I want to see your stuff in the house. Seriously, stop being lazy and post!!!
Post a Comment